It’s Time to Get Personal – Meeting Adam Armytage
Adam has recently joined the Siren Search team, and we thought we would introduce her properly here. Keep reading to find out more…
Basic Information on Adam
Job Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Time with Company: 3 Months
Digital Marketing Specialities: PPC Extraordinaire & a dab hand everything Marketing
Adam answers our questions…
1. If you could only live with one piece of technology, what would it be? (Yes, that includes cars, mobile and TV’s!)
My coffee machine, which has been a blessing during lockdown.
2. What’s your favourite thing about working at Siren Search?
The hard working ethic of the team.
3. If you could only live with one app for the rest of your life, what would it be?
YouTube for sure.
4. What’s one thing that you want to do in your lifetime (e.g. visit a certain country, do a skydive, own a cat)
Wine tasting in South Africa and an American Road Trip.
5. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Ordering a takeaway.
6. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not at work?
Adventures with my girlfriend.
7. What are you passionate about?
Being the best version of myself possible.
8. Who inspires you?
My great grandad, who has such a strong work ethic.
9. If you asked your friends to describe you in 3 words – what would they be?
Smart, cheeky and easy-going.
10. Bonus – If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
Time travel – I would love to travel back in time to see key historical events.