7 Reasons You Should Use Instagram Ads
You’ve read all about Instagram ads and what they are but now you want to know why to use them, and what’s in it for you?
As we have seen, Instagram has over 1 billion users – 800 million of those are active monthly. But sharing posts organically is not enough to get them seen in the ever changing platform. This is where Instagram ads come in. They allow you to reach new people, audiences, and raise brand awareness and exposure.
Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Use Instagram Ads Now:
- ⅓ of users have purchased a product online through the app. This alone shows the increased opportunities that you can have on this platform
- 75% of users take action on Instagram Ads, meaning that engagement rate is higher at average of 4.21%. This means that more people will see your ad and do something with it (e.g. comment, like or click a button)
- Access to targeting options. As Instagram is integrated with Facebook, you can do all of the capabilities on Facebook now on Instagram. It also has the same remarketing options as Facebook, helping you to target people who haven’t taken action on your website as you had wished.
- Sales and leads are trackable – Again, Instagram has the same capabilities as Facebook. This allows you to see a clear ROI, including link clicks, conversions and cost per result. This helps you to see what you’ve achieved and at what cost.
- The huge and diverse online community means that you can strengthen your relationship between followers and potential customers.
- Visual platform – people react better to images and videos. Deliver message fast and concise to attract fans and customers.
- Ads are non-intrusive and less likely to annoy targeted audience, meaning that your chance of gaining new followers and customers is higher.
Instagram is growing massively as a Social Media platform, and with it your business could grow too. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to reach new audiences, using Instagram Ads to increase your conversion rate.
We offer an Instagram and Facebook Ad training courses for you and your team, at your offices. This aids your learning in creating and managing your next Instagram Ad Campaign.