Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer, which can be accessed by a web server. Cookies allow pages tailored to customers and their browser behaviour, as it can carry data from one website to another.
This should also include how users can opt out of cookies on your website, or how they can change their cookie settings.
Cookie Policies should be regularly updated, due to cookies changing over time.
- What types of cookies are set,
- How long they persist on your user’s browser,
- What data they track,
- For what purpose (functionality, performance, statistics, marketing, etc.),
- Where the data is sent and with whom it is shared,
- How to reject cookies, and how to subsequently change the status regarding the cookies.
View our GDPR packages that we offer, helping your business to become compliant